Saturday 22 March 2014

Visiting the Suter Art Gallery

Here are the rest of the stories about our visit:-

I went to the Suter Art Gallery it was fun and exciting for everybody. We made people out of clay.

Cameron


We went to the Suter Art Gallery. It was exciting because I made a clay person.

Corey


I like the clay at the Suter Art Gallery, it was fun. We made people.

Chantelle



We went to the Suter Art Gallery. I liked making things out of clay.

Keira



We went to the Suter Art Gallery. We made clay people I like them. It was exciting. Carey and Mason and Ava came in my Nana’s car. I liked going in the car.

Vinny


I went to the Suter Art Gallery. I made a person out of clay and it had arms and legs.

Carey


We went to the Suter Art Gallery. We got to make little people.

Ben






1 comment:

  1. Hi room 4 we like your blog spot.

    from Kadence and Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete