Tuesday 4 March 2014

Jumping

Last week the children of Room 4 went outside to do some jumping. As you can see by the pictures everyone had a lot of fun.  Some of the children wrote about jumping. We hope you enjoy reading our stories. They are also up on the wall in the classroom with illustrations.  Do come and read them.




We were jumping and it was fun. Then we walked back into the classroom.  It was really fun when I was bouncing.

Hadlee


I am getting ready to jump. My legs are bending.


Ben

We went to go for a jump at school and it was fun.

Evelyn



I am jumping on the grass.

Luca

I am jumping on the trampoline with my brother. I am playing. We are fighting.

Jack





2 comments:

  1. Shakana and Sophia18 March 2014 at 16:31

    To Ella. We think you are good at art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofie and Mia Y18 March 2014 at 16:31

    We are Sofie and Mia Y and we like your art.

    ReplyDelete