Friday 21 November 2014

Writing - Week 5

Mrs Woolf read us a piece of writing about what the author could see out their bedroom window. Then we wrote about what we could see from our bedroom window. Hope you enjoy reading them.


As I looked out of the window, I can see my garden with lots of flowers. Also I can see my neighbour’s pool. I can hear the wind blowing in my face. It’s amazing to look out the window!


Hadlee

As I looked out of my window I can see fireworks shooting from the ground to the sky. I can see my tyre swing in my huge tree as well.

Carey

As I looked out of the window I can see my beautiful lemon tree in my bush and my beautiful ducks pond. 

Boston

As I looked out of my window, I can see leaves flapping all over the place and the strawberry runners digging. 
I can see the snow on the hills and it is falling down, down, down. 

Corey

As I looked out of the window, I see the river in Isel Park splashing over the rocks.
I see Dad’s vegetables. He made two rectangles - four pieces of wood each.

Talei

As I looked out of the window, I can see the playroom going boom, boom, boom from the wind.
As I looked out of the window, I saw lots of wire.

Jack

As I looked out of my window, I can see my sister’s rabbit hopping for food in her cage. She is black all over, even her eyes.
As I looked out of my window, I can see little sparrows darting and diving near my neighbour’s roof top. The birds live in the top of my neigbour’s house.

Vinny

As I looked out of my window, I can see Chantelle’s house and my dogs barking.
As I looked out of my window, I can see the beautiful apple trees I planted as it is shooting up.

Lexi

As I looked out the window, I can see a tree over there and a garden. I can see the neighbour’s house.
I can see the cars going past on the road.

Louis

As I looked out the window, I can see constellations in the sky.
As I looked out the window, I can see the moon shining in the sky so bright.

Nathan

As I looked out the window, I saw the sunshine shining bright in the blue sky.
As I looked out the window, I see birds chirping in the beautiful garden.

Renee

As I looked out the window, I can see the rose garden across the road. There is a water fountain as the birds chirped.
As I looked out the window, I can see Shadow my dog, on the grass. She is so furry.

Kaylee

As I looked out the window, I saw my bunny, he was bouncing in his cage.
As I looked out the window, I saw Lexi’s house and she lives right beside my house.

Chantelle

As I looked out the window, I can see a hotel called Saxton Lodge. I can see the Saxton duck pond.

Ben

As I looked out the window, I can see the school, it is Birchwood School.
As I looked out the window, I can see hills with snow.

Cameron

As I looked out the window, I can see the stars shining in my eyes. I can see the green grass blowing against the wind.

Ava

As I looked out the window, I can see the white, pointy fence. I can also see the two flax trees waving in the wind. They’re purple.

Chali

As I looked out the window, I saw my dogs and cat playing together.
As I looked out the window, my apple trees are swaying to and fro.

Evelyn

 As I looked out the window, I see flax poking through the window. I see a fence with a rope going along it.

Joel

As I looked out the window, I saw flowers out the window. My brother was taking them out. 
As I looked out the window, I saw the playhouse and my cat scratching the playhouse.

Stella

As I looked out the window, I can see snow on the mountains. I can see hills along way away. I can see a swan plant.

Zac

As I look out the window I can see my next door neighbour. She is in her bed, it is dark. I can see the stars and the moon.

Malachi

As I looked out the window I saw Stella with birds on her hair, her dark, dark hair. I saw Kitty on the garden shed and Mum was mowing the lawns.

Mia


As I look out the window I see birds  flying past the window. I can see my carrots and Grandpa’s parsley. But I can see Mia in my garden. I can see my tramp and my pet zooming around.

Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment